Sunday, October 16, 2011

Review for Wish Stealers by Tracy Trivas.


This book was sent to me by Annmarie Ager and Im so glad she sent it to me! It was such an exciting book,I was sometimes on the edge of my seat,even reading really fast to see what will happen. Now about the book.
Griffin Penshine was a girl who was always making wishes,she believe that wishes do come true. But one day a old lady who turned out to be a tricky women gives her a box with some really old pennies in it or at least that's what Griffin thought. But it turns out they weren't pennies. But stolen wishes from people. By Griffen accepting these stolen wishes has a curse put on her. A bad curse what ever she wish for the opposite happens. As Griffen goes on this search to return the book it leads her to some witches. As she goes on this quest to return the wishes she does it to save herself and the people she loves.
I thought this book was amazing as I said above. If you haven't read this book I highly recommend it. Im only sorry I cant give you any more detail because if i do I will be giving away more of the book and trust me you have to read it. I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment