Sunday, October 16, 2011

Review for Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard



I had to read this book because I got into the show. I was tired of waiting to see what was going to happen so I started to read the books. But as it turns out the books were completely different then the show. So I recommend not reading the books if you are watching the show it will only confuse you.
Alison was the boss of everyone, basically the person who everyone told their secrets,came to to talk. Her 4 closet friends Aria, Hanna, Spencer, and Emily didn't know what they were in for with being friends with Alison. When Alison goes missing they go their separate ways. Aria starts having a relationship with one of her teachers. Hanna goes shopping with her five finger discount. Spencer starts sleeping with her sisters boyfriend. And Emily is keeping the fact that she is attracted to a girl classmate. But when they all start getting messages from someone called "A",blackmailing them with their own secrets. Secrets that they only told Alison. So everyone starts asking each other and themselves if Alison is alive.
This book I thought was better then the show. It goes in to more details then the show. If i were you I would read these first,I thought they were excellent! Cant wait to start reading the next one. I give it a BIG 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment