Sunday, October 16, 2011

Review for Awakened by Ednah Walters


Review for the book Awakened by Ednah Walters.
At first I wasnt sure about this book I have to admit it,but as soon as I started it I got hooked.
Now a little bit about the book, Lil falcon turned sixteen she had no idea what was about to happen to her. You would think turning sixteen only meant getting a car,not for Lil she got powers and was able to kill demons! She had no idea that everything she had ever been told was a lie. What she was,who she was,what she was suppose to do in life. On top of all that she meets a boy,Bran. Who she has no idea who he is or let alone what he is. As they get to know each other more problems arise. Will the relationship be able to handle it. Will Lil be able survive now knowing what she is?
I absolutely love this book! I was very anxious to start the second one. I give this book 5 out of 5 stars, also I would highly recommend this book! Like leave this page and go get it! lol Im not kidding its awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment