Thursday, October 20, 2011

Review for Energy by M.J Schutte




This book was sent to me by the author for me to review,I've had it down for awhile but apparently never posted the review. For this I want to apologize to this author. For not posting the review right away espically since this book was sooo good At first I wasnt sure if this book was going to be good,but I was dead wrong!
Brighton and Lilian was childhood friends until a secret (for which Im not telling so that it doesnt ruin the book for you) rips them apart. So was Brighton starts to do is fighting for her,but when he does he figures out something about himself along the way.
The romance between Brighton and Lilian is electrifying and addicting to read about. I can not wait for book 2. I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment