Thursday, December 27, 2012

Wingless and Damned by Dawn White


Wingless and Damned
by Dawn White

Published by:
Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing

Book Description:
Alexander is the Alpha wolf of the Neuri werewolf tribe, set to destroy anything associated with the dreaded strigoi. Lea is a magnificent Fae -- or so she believed but she soon discovers she may not be after all. With Alexander, Lea’s and basically the worlds fate is in the hands of the mated pair. They must act fast and not just on the revenge they so desperately need. Can their love save us all? As Lea and Alexander’s souls hang in the balance they come to realize we are all a little Damned.


I received this book from the author for my honest review!

My Opinion:

When I was asked to read this book and review it I first looked it up on amazon and read the reviews. There were alot of 5 star reviews and the description it didn't quite seem like something I would like to read about. But I give every book a equal chance to catch my attention and this one did very quickly. Lets all admit that this kind of book genre isn't very popular well the paranormal part is.There was some parts of this book that I was confused about because of the wording but other then that I thought it was memorizing. The love between Alex and Lea was dreamy.  With the history behind this book, I think made what it is and helped the plot a lot. This author has a promising future, one that I look forward to reading. 

Stars:
I give it 4.5 out of 5 stars

Buy Link:


http://www.amazon.com/Wingless-and-Damned-ebook/dp/B009J7N6Q0/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Stalker pages:

Facebook

Goodreads:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16100006-wingless-and-damned


No comments:

Post a Comment