Friday, February 3, 2012

Review for Remembering Zane by Jamie Wilsoncroft







I was absolutely loved this book! I couldnt put it down!! There was so much emotion in this book, i actually cried! I mean to loose someone you love died what would you do? Espically if it was someone you loved since you were 10 years old! Wilsoncroft knows how to write a great book! I cried when something sad happened and I laughed when there was good parts.
Bonnie loved a boy name Zane since she was only 10years old, they dated for awhile then broke up. Bonnie was the kind of girl that knew who she would end up with in her love life and that was Zane. Just when you thought that the book would have a happy ending Zane dies,but when Zane's best friend Jonathon comes into the picture new feelings start to stir up espically for Jonathon who has loved Bonnie since they were in high school. You start to wonder if Bonnie be able to love again, that is if Jonathon can tell her how he has felt for so long.

This book like I said took me through a roller coaster of emotion, it was really good! I have to admit that I dont normally read books that arent paranormal, but in this case I will make an exception! If you were looking to take a break from paranormal trust me you should read this one! I give it 5 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment