Sunday, December 11, 2011

Review for Red Wine

Review for Red Wine by A.L Kay,M.R Murphy,River Jorden and Rue Volley

I was given this book by one of the authors A.L A.l. Kay. I was beyond thrilled to recieved it for many reasons one is that amazing cover,A.L Kay signed it,and I personally just love getting books by authors.I am not going to tell you about each short story because I am afaird if i do then I would be giving away all of the story. I mean these are short stories here and lets face it I like to give away most of the book when I write a review. 

About the book, this book has 4 different stories in it all by a different author. So I am going to put all the reviews together into one piece. 
The first story is called Red Wine by A.L kay it was a a great short story. At first I didnt get the ending because I thought there would be more well I wanted there to be of the story. This story was the best short story of the whole book! I give this one 4 out of 5 stars. Would have been 5 out of 5 stars but ending was a little disappointing. Next story is called Ginn Hunter by M.R M.r. Murphy. This one gave me chillls because of what happened in it. The Whole eating the body all at once part. For a short story it went into great detail. I give it 4 out of 5 stars. 3rd story was called Leela by River Jorden. I have to be honest this story I didnt finish. I did not like it at all. There are just some books I cant get into and this was a story I had no interest in. I give it 1 out of 5 stars because I didnt finish it. Final story is called Birth of a Vampire by Rue Volley. I love it when books always start with a great story and end with a great story. Because this one did! Next to Red Wine this was also my favorite story of the whole book. Some much detail and characters were great. I give it 5 out of 5 stars. 

If anyone wants more detail of the stories just email me jmoody1988@gmail.com I dont want to give away what the story is about to much because of how short they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment