Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Review for Power of the Moon



Review for Power Of the Moon by Tina Carreiro

  This book was given to me by the author Tina Carreiro. She even signed it and gave me bookmarks along with playing cards! I was so excited when I got this book I started it right away. Once I got into it I couldn't put it down. I barely got any sleep while I was reading this book,but any good book that you start to read and start to love it you have to read it all in one day well that is one of these books.
  Now a little bit about the book. This is what the back of the book says.  Have you ever looked at someone and knew they were going to die? Miakoda Starr has. After trying to help a homeless man whose aura has him marked for death,Mia is in more trouble then she knows. Soon she meets Detective Cole Barnett,a man that shatters her world in more ways then one. And shes her a world of fear as well as desire.
  When I first started this book I was already excited to read it because it was signed by the author! It was my first book I have ever gotten signed by the author,I wasn't sure if I should read it or frame it.But I am so glad I read it! It starts out with Mia a girl who can see peoples aura and she first sees this homeless man who comes into where she is working a regular. Well when she see hims she notices that he is marked for death. Not knowing what to do Mia automatically wants to save him from death but sadly is to late. Which is where she meets Detective Cole Barnett! A hottie well I don't know if he is a hottie but sure does sound like it. Anyways,  I'm trying to keep in mind not to give away to much of the book but just enough to make you want to read it.
  There are alot of good parts in this book. I love to read a good paranormal romance book and trust me if you do to you will love this one. It has so many good parts in it you wont want to put it down! Its sexy,scary, and addictive about this book. Tina sure does know how to write a steamy sexy book! I give this book 5 out of 5 stars! There is not one bad thing i have to say about this book other then why did it have to end! Trust me go read this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment